Global Online Recruitment Market (2021 Edition) – Analysis
New York, August 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Online Recruitment Market (2021 edition) – Analysis By Type (Permanent, Part Time), Application (?? nuf ??) tur? ng, F? n? n ??, ?? rv ??? s,? th? rs), by region, by country: Market overview and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https: //www.reportlinker.com/p06126604/? utm_source = GNW
S., Chinese, Russian and Japanese companies. Increased focus on automating online recruitment demand, increasing social media and growing smartphone penetration, connecting efficiency with job seekers and online recruiting companies investing more in R&D activities and technological improvement facilitating the growth of the global online recruitment market.
The extent of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the business in fiscal 2020 and beyond will depend on many factors, including the duration and extent of the public health emergency, ” the extent, duration and effectiveness of the containment measures taken, the extent of its disruption of important supply chains and the global, regional and local economy and the impact of the pandemic on supply and aggregate demand, consumer confidence, levels of discretionary spending and levels of economic activity. Covid pandemic19.
The regional APAC market is expected to become the largest online recruitment market during the forecast period. The major players operating in the APAC online recruitment market are 51job, Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd. and many other companies. These actors offer a diversified portfolio of job seekers who can meet the demands of employers or companies that are recruiting. These players have also acquired and collaborated with other players in the region for portfolio expansion and geographic penetration.
Scope of the report
• The report analyzes the online recruitment market in value (millions USD).
• The report presents the analysis of the online recruitment market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the online recruitment market by application (?? nuf ?? tur? Ng Industry, F? N? N ?? Industry, ?? rv ??? Industry,? Th? R? Ndu? Tr ?? ?)
• The report analyzes the online recruitment market by type (permanent online recruitment
• The global online recruitment market has been analyzed by region (America, Europe, APAC, MEA).
• The global online recruitment market was analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Germany, China, Japan, South Korea, India).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of the SWOT analysis. Furthermore, market attractiveness has been presented by region, by application, by type
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report: Recruit Holdings, HeadHunter, Info Edge, Seek, New Work SE, 51job, Randstad NV, Robert Half International, CPL Resources, Robert Walters Group.
Key target audience
• Online recruitment companies
• Recruitment and placement companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126604/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.