– Give them gratitude if you give an interview
Britney Spears, 39, is dealing a blow to her family and to Instagram’s guardianship.
After years of silence and anxiety over the #FreeBritney movement, it now looks like Britney Spears, 39, is regaining her free speech. Thursday, the artist pulled on his Instagram account.
There she writes about fear for her future and anger at the system that has kept her under strict supervision and control since there was much talk of a nervous breakdown in 2007.
Feeling anxious about making a mistake
– I want to be honest and say that I waited a very long time to get out of the situation I am inâ¦ Now that it has happened, I’m afraid to do something because I’m afraid of making a mistake! !! Spears writes.
– I have been told for many years that if you succeed, the situation can stopâ¦ and it never stops !!! I have worked hard, but now that it is time and the guardianship is getting closer and closer to termination, I am so happy, but there are so many things that scare me !!!
A mother of two complains about the aggressive paparazzi and says she hates them trying to scare her and jump. She sees it as “they want me to do something crazy” and expresses that this prevents her from revealing life because she is afraid of doing something wrong.
The pop star also shared a photo of a lavishly decorated Christmas tree at home in her living room.
It’s common in the United States to start decorating early with three consecutive celebrations: Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November, and Christmas in December. However, very few people have installed a Christmas tree before December 1.
Spears thinks she hasn’t done anything to suggest that she should be treated the way she was 13 years ago:
– The system terrifies me and I wish to live in another country !!! She writes and announces that she will be celebrating an extra Christmas earlier this year.
– Why not ??? !!! I think any reason to find more fun in life is a good idea, as Spears insists and insists that she should do things differently than before.
angry with the family
She overcomes her family:
– Blessing with them if you do an interview !!! Razer spears.
The 39-year-old is still a long way from the entertainment industry, which she describes as the only thing she’s ever known.
– That’s why it’s so confusing for me, she explains.
On November 12, the estate court hearing is expected to end. Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has previously been stripped of the role of watch over his daughter’s life and career.
A temporary guardian has been appointed to look after Britney’s interests throughout the year.
After her father was appointed guardian, Britney Spears had her own lawyer, Matthew Rosengart.
On September 29, a Los Angeles judge suspended Jimmy Spears from his role as guardian, saying his father’s control over his daughter “reflects a toxic environment.”
Britney says she’s writing a novel about a girl who gets murdered
Britney Spears welcomes #FreeBritney movement
Britney Spears with an update for fans
Statement from Britney’s father: – The court made a mistake
Watch the 2021 ‘Controlling Britney Spears’ documentary: