Employee Relocation Services Procurement and Procurement Market by 2024 | Analysis of the impact and recovery of COVID-19
NEW YORK, August 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Employee Relocation Services Market report has been added to the SpendEdge library, trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 Category Managers who use our information daily.
The market for employee relocation services is growing by $ 6.57 billion, progressing to a CAGR of almost 3.56% during the forecast period.
Highlights presented in the report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical trading levels that will get the best prices.
- Get information on relevant pricing levels, a detailed explanation of the pros and cons of common pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPIs to assess existing suppliers.
Gather actionable market insights into the post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segment.
Some of the top employee relocation service providers listed in this report:
This Employee Relocation Services Procurement Information Report identified the best providers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Realogy Holdings Corp
- Graebel Companies Inc.
- Madison Dearborn Partners LLC
- Santa Fe Group Ltd.
Gather actionable market insights on the post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segment:
Related reports on Professional services include:
- Restoration – Forecasting and analysis: This report offers key tips and information to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their restaurant needs. Some of the major catering providers are described in detail in this report.
- Legal Services Procurement and Procurement Report: Legal services will experience growth 2.91% CAGR in 2021-2025. This report assesses suppliers on the basis of domestic and overseas compliance, specialist knowledge, technical capability and proven track record.
- Integrated Facilities Management – Procurement Intelligence Report: Integrated facilities management will develop at a CAGR of 8.58% in 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25 to 3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate negotiating power in this market.
To access the definitive buying guide on employee relocation services that answers all your key questions about price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying / receiving the correct prices? Is my TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for employee relocation services favorable?
- How should the price forecast evolve? What is driving current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most exciting opportunities?
- Market Snapshot
- Category pricing information
- Cost reduction opportunities
- Best practices
- Ecosystem Category
- Category management strategy
- Category management facilitators
- Selection of suppliers
- Covered suppliers
- US Market Snapshot
- Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for more than 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies in many industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and market information solutions.
Phone number: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/employee-relocation-services-sourcing-and-procurement-market-by-2024–covid-19-impact–recovery-analysis–spendedge-301359463.html
SOURCE End Expense