Digital performance – Account manager wanted! Join our award-winning agency
We are looking for a Digital Performance Manager – account to develop, plan and execute paid digital campaigns on a range of digital platforms.
Reporting to the Agency Manager, you will be part of a multi-award winning team responsible for the development and direction of end-to-end planning, implementation, analysis and optimization of paid digital activity.
In this fast-paced role, you will also work with the entire agency team in the areas of public relations, video production and content creation – to develop digital media strategies and executions. leading.
- Lead role in agency digital marketing efforts – creating opportunities to grow team and brand portfolio.
- Lead and execute paid marketing for clients, including; campaign and media plan, audience segmentation, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Google search and display ads
- Social ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Buying digital media
- Provide recommendations for creative and media optimizations and develop a test plan and purchasing strategy.
- Provide world-class reporting using analytics suites (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, Salesforce, etc.) and in-house reporting tools.
- Make sure the agency is present and uses the latest digital trends and technologies.
- Opportunity to expand skills and flex muscles in other areas.
What you will need:
- 5+ years in a digital marketing / digital media role (including some spent in an agency environment).
- Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, platforms and technologies, including; Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, SEMRush, Facebook Ads Manager, DSP and DMP.
- Curiosity and desire to test and improve campaign performance, analyze data, and identify key business opportunities in the data.
- Strong leadership, communication and project management skills with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- A clear passion for digital – continually honing your knowledge of paid search, paid social advertising and online.
Here is a brief summary of us.
CampaignLab exists to help brands âjoin the conversationâ of their customers. We are also very good at it and have a very long list of industry accolades, accolades and satisfied customers to witness.
We thrive on fully integrated campaigns bringing together all forms of marketing – digital is a big part of that. So if you are passionate about creative digital campaigns and have a proven track record of doing exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
We are not industry driven. We work with a wide variety of B2C and B2B brands in technology, travel and tourism, lifestyle and more. We believe it broadens our perspective and makes every day different. We love doing what we do and we think so do you!
So what’s on the table?
We work hard to attract the best talent. So this is it :
- 23 days of annual leave – Including 3 x Doona Days (for those days when you just can’t face the world).
- Strong work culture perks like free yoga and coffee.
- $ 1,000 lifestyle bonus to spend however you want.
- Competitive salary.
- All the technology you need to get the job done.
- Robust training program.
- Good work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of creative professionals.
So if this sounds like you and you meet some or all of the requirements, why not contact us?
You can find out more about us here www.campaignlab.com.au